Saturday, April 21, 2012

All About Boys

Let's face it, the boys provide much of the entertainment around here.
No three year old was harmed in the taking of this picture. 
He was all cuddled up with his stuffed animal and a blankie, happy as a clam.
When I asked, all I got was: "We're playing, Mom."
They were so proud of themselves for picking out matching 
 clothes and to my amazement they even color coordinated.
King Tut's got nothing on my boy.
One of these was my picture of the week 
but I couldn't resist showing you a few more.
A four cart week, mostly because everyone was compelled to drive their own.
Love the ERGO. The boys top out a little over and a little under 30 pounds but I can still carry them around the grocery store if they are feeling a bit on the vulnerable side. Which happens from time to time.
I admit we have a hard time disciplining our youngest. 
He's got the cute factor down pat.
Give a boy some wheels and away he goes.
The faster the better.
Not real clear on whose idea this was but there was a lot of laughing.
We arrived just in time to see Jerrod get ready to run his race
at the home meet this week.
He's not a fast starter but once he is halfway through, he really pours it on.
Watching big brother do his sport often means a fun playground.
No complaining here.

If I wasn't such a wuss, I would now be showing you a picture of my three guys heading off to West Virginia on a World Vision mission trip. They left at 4:30 this morning and as of 8:00 tonight, they were getting close. Bob is a great dad to share this experience with his sons, leading by example and serving those in need.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!

    I love the one with your youngest is the kennel!

    AND the ones of the boys in the strollers!

    So funny! Yes boys are such great entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the fun of BOYS! We have four girls at home right now. If God blesses us with another adoption, we are hoping for some boys as well. :)

    ReplyDelete