A good week although my camera is wearing out, I'm afraid.
Palm Sunday
92 / 365
The kids sang up front at church this morning.
Joshua sang all the songs in English.
Twelve Hours
93 / 365
Today I left my house at 8:00am and came home at 8:00pm.
Twelve
hours all by myself. Believe it or not, I missed my kids!
Pyramid
94 / 365
The girls insisted I see their "cheer leading" antics.
Grab the camera. So glad I did.
Egg in a Hole
95 / 365
We splurge every so often and have these for breakfast. Although I
don't know why we don't have them more because they are super easy. We
fry up the holes with a little syrup or powdered sugar for a treat.
Maundy Thursday
96 / 365
We had the opportunity to nail our thankfulness to the cross.
First Ever Hit
97 / 365
Four year old Trey sends the ball and
after a little coaching made for first base.
98 / 365
Once in awhile the camera has a mind
of its own and catches the action unaware.

No comments:
Post a Comment