Friday, April 20, 2012

What They Do Know...

Our kids are absolute heroes. Each one has a story to tell that would rival just about anything you could even think up. They have overcome huge obstacles in their lives but even more importantly, each one has grasped what was offered. They know God and love Jesus because He represents the only hope of healing their bruised and battered hearts. So while there was much they did not know when they came into our home and changed our hearts forever, there is something very important that they do know, right here and now.

W
     E
         A
              R
                  E
                      P
                          R
                              E
                                 G
                                     N
                                         A
                                             N
                                                 T
                                                    W
                                                        I
                                                           T
                                                               H
                                                                   #
                                                                     10

ON PAPER.

And it's a...
 GIRL.

March 19,2012
BAY AREA ADOPTION SERVICES:

The application of ROBERT PETERSON and JENNIFER PETERSON for adoption of XXX XXX XX  of Guangdong province that you submitted was received. It is hereby advised that with a review of the basic family situation and the Rehabilitation and Nurture Plan for the Child made by the family, the China Centre of Adoption Affairs agrees to handle and process the case as an adoption of a special-need child after the application file arrives (deadline September 19,2012, that day inclusive).

China Centre of Adoption Affairs

Details to follow.
Hoops to jump through.
Approvals to obtain.
Prayers appreciated.

14 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh!! GORGEOUS!!!! Welcome to one incredible family young lady! You are going to be SO LOVED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see that this little girl has a family!! We seriously looked at her file as we have a daughter with a breast/ribcage deformity and another daughter who has had open heart surgery. There was another little girl who was tugging at our hearts though.

    Good luck in your paperchase. This is our second adoption with BAAS and we are very impressed with the care that Xiaoqing gives. Your in China process will be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently stumbled across your blog. I'm excited about your next adoption and glad I can join you in your new journey. Will keep you in prayer. The road is not easy. But God has already written the ending. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer,
    Love your blog. Can you email me? I can not seem to understand how to email you. You asked on my blog for the Blas bank info. I know you found me on RQ. If you email me I can forward you their instructions.
    Eva (EAT on RQ)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO VERY EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! I can't wait to see and hear more <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new daughter! I'm so happy for your family and for this darling little girl! You're goin' back to China! I love it!

    Pam
    www.myadoptionwebsite.com/ellieatlast

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. Goodness.!!!!!! How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear more. Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congrats!!! Can't wait for more details and to see her precious face!!! <33
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    Yippeeeee Jesus!!

    Woooooohoooooo!

    I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to know more!!

    CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO excited for your family! Keep us posted on your travel dates!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! I have thought about your new little girl so very much and when she disappeared from the BAAS site I was hoping that she had found a family! Congratulations!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete