I got nothing.
It's been a long week.
Single parenting is tough stuff.
Especially when you have kids that do NOT like change.
And for the umpteenth time, you forget to prepare everyone better.
But we survived by taking it one day at a time and doing some fun things together. Ice cream, swimming, and the ocean cover a multitude of mommy sins.
The big boys will drive home tomorrow and we will happily all be under one roof.
Wednesday, I left at 7:45am and by 5:00pm, clearly I was pretty tired. I came out of the store and had a laugh at my own expense over my poor parking skills.
Except that today I did it again.
The crowning blow was when I was loading my pictures just now and glanced over at the arm of the couch where I had set my earrings that I wore all day. Notice anything? Yes, I wore two completely different earrings all day long. I am now wondering if the psychologist I met with this morning thought I was crazy or just a little Bohemian.Oh dear.
I am going to bed now.

Hey, I think we're twins! I park like that a lot. :)
ReplyDeleteI laugh in sympathy. I think you and I had the same week. We survived. It's 8:30 pm and I'm ready for bed. Nighty-night!
ReplyDeleteMaybe people just thought that all the cool kids with lots of children like to wear different earrings! I say that you are a trend setter!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, maybe you started a new fashion! He/she was thinking "Why didn't I think of that????"
ReplyDelete