I would comment here....but I'm too busy crying. Sheesh. That was heartbreaking. SO wish I had some beautiful, eloquent answer for you, for them. ~sigh~
Hard questions for sure....but I love the answer that you live out everyday, trusting God to help give those answers. Hugs to you....from another adoptive mama answering the "why's". Ours just happen to be surgery-focused right now.
Every once in a while those questions will make your heart drop to your shoes.
ReplyDeleteGrace is the only answer indeed!
*tears* God is so good. I have to hand onto that. Be blessed, my friend.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics but YES- they are very hard questions...
ReplyDeleteGRACE- is the only answer...
I would comment here....but I'm too busy crying. Sheesh. That was heartbreaking. SO wish I had some beautiful, eloquent answer for you, for them. ~sigh~
ReplyDeleteHard questions for sure....but I love the answer that you live out everyday, trusting God to help give those answers. Hugs to you....from another adoptive mama answering the "why's". Ours just happen to be surgery-focused right now.
ReplyDelete