Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pictures of the Week 4/15-4/21

All my pictures this week were taken with my dying Nikon D80. Automatic settings. I am participating in the Sunday Snap Shot for fun this week.
Brother and Sister
106 / 365
We treasure the time we have together. 
Sometimes they look a lot alike.
School on the Lawn
107 / 365
That's what I'm talkin' about.
Egg Eyes
108 / 365
After one had the idea, all were sure to follow.
Is This What Happens When You Have No TV?
109 / 365
Playing dress up with whatever he finds on the floor of the van. 
A character in the making, for sure.
No Words
110 / 365
This is what sister love looks like.
What I Wish I Believed
111 / 365
As a teenager, I am pretty sure I knew this but didn't believe it. Now that I am a parent, I believe.
Murphy's Law
112 / 365
Husband left on mission trip. Big Red died. 



Ni Hao Yall

2 comments:

  1. beautiful memories! I always look forward to this all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, all that in one week!?
    Great captures... what fun memories for your kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete