Monday, October 17, 2011

Keepin' it real

  I am going to milk the "dressing alike" for as long as I can.

Why not, it's my last chance at parenthood.
When we find t-shirts like these, 
all in the correct sizes, 
sitting on the shelf, 
can I say, "Irresistible!"
Some marketing person knew my weakness and won!

The keepin' it real part? 

My bathrooms tell me there are A LOT of little boys in my house.  Watch where you sit because there is NO guarantee for a dry seat. The point and shoot needs some finessing if you know what I mean....

And I realize the pictures hang over the margins. I desperately need a blog makeover to allow for extra large pictures. However, these three were too cute to leave small!!! 

Pictures courtesy of Lindsey M. Peterson.

3 comments:

  1. Float a packing peanut in the toilet, and have them practice trying to "hit" the target. The packing peanuts dissolve in water, and you can flush them. There are no sacred subjects when you live with boys. he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jennifer . . did I hear you want a blog makeover my friend? I only have a few days but would love to help you if you would like!!! Blessings, those boys are too cute, though I am sure not when it comes to the bathroom issues. LOL . . all my boys/men sit in our house. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! and I so get the bathroom thing - ugh! hang in there, mama!
    Connie J

    ReplyDelete