Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today is a Hard Day

Today is a hard day.


They will come.


And they will go.


What does "LIVE for today and HOPE for tomorrow" look like?


In His Service,

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer, my heart goes out to you, Joshua and your family. I pray for a miracle to be granted for Joshua's complete healing here on earth. I am not sure if you follow Teresa's story. But I would like to share Ann's blog about their journey to a miracle of healing and hope for Teresa. http://ourplacecalledhome.blogspot.com/
    She too was told she was inoperable by CHOP, Boston, U of M . . everyone. Just recently she underwent another heart cath and a year later there is HOPE. Please keep believing and we will keep praying. Sending love and light today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you all. You are in our hearts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete