Thursday, May 26, 2011

Abundantly Blessed By Lindsey B.

I have met some amazing people on the road to China.

Lindsey Brockway is one of them.

She and her husband met their daughter Malia this week and have been sharing the trip details HERE.


They are in Hangzhou and offered to take pictures of anyone who had a child at the orphanage.

LOOK WHO THEY FOUND TODAY!!!!!
Lindsey said she gave him a hug for me and told him that I loved him very much. She also confirmed that his little heart was beating fast and he does have trouble catching his breath.
Thank you, Lindsey, from the bottom of my heart. To know that TODAY he is okay is a gift beyond imagination. While we greatly appreciate the updates from the agencies/orphanages, realtime pictures and personal observations are simply priceless.

We are coming son.

2 comments:

  1. Please forgive me for not being in better contact. We're all sick around here & I have a fever of 103.

    BUT, I wanted to let you know that the green & white "stick" that FanKang is holding in the last picture is a little toy that you sent him in the first care package I mailed.

    Schäfer has a stick just like this and loves it. The stick bends into all different kinds of objects and shapes.

    I'm never sure how things go at the orphanage (each orphanage is so different) so it DELIGHTS me to know that he was actually given the care package. Will e-mail you with a photo of everything in package #1 and package #2 soon. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's so wonderful to get unofficial updates like this. Hopefully his little heart will be healing soon in your loving care.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete