Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Is 10 the Magic Number?

Did I mention that birthday party was a sleep-over?

One of my goals is to try to be better about getting
out the door so I don't have to drive at
break-neck speed to try to get places on time.


I guess "10" kids is the magic number because I achieved my goal.
Okay, I was off by one minute.
By the time I had dropped everyone off
where they belonged, this is all I had left.
Me and my boys off to Kindermusik.

However, there was a cost to all this timeliness.
Waiting at home....

The blueberry pancakes were worth it!!!

At least we got the table cleared off.

Hmmm....10 IS a good number.

3 comments:

  1. So glad that my sink isn't the only one that gets neglected in my effort to make it out the door on time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the number 10, or 11, or 12....maybe more :) he he he....

    ReplyDelete