Friday, May 13, 2011

One Giant Leap

One small step in the process and one giant leap towards China.

Today we are officially:


Dossier to Country = CHINA.

All our paperwork was sent to China today to be approved by the Chinese government for the next step in our adoption of our waiting son.


Next prayer request is the expedition of our case by the CCCWA. We are hoping that our case will continue to be moved along quickly.

Because we don't know this side of heaven what life will bring, we are trusting that God's timing will be perfect.

3 comments:

  1. I love the posts when you have your kids spell things. So cute. Praying that things keep moving along swiftly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's such a feeling of relief.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!! I am so happy for ya’ll. I am PRAYING that our goes off this week!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete