Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Name Game

I have no clue

what his name is....

or should be.

Because he already has a name

in Chinese.

胡凡康

Does he want a new name?


An English name?

Does he look like:


a Matthew?
a Marc?
a Luke?

or a John?


This is a lot harder than I thought.

Quite a responsibility giving someone a new name.

It needs to fit in right here:

Lindsey, Jerrod, Erik, Erika, Kloey, Cora, _______, Trey, Micah

Ideas welcome.

7 comments:

  1. i am all for a Seth :) it means "placed" "set apart" it seems to fit to me.... whatever you choose... his name now is Peterson and that is a blessing for him (and for each of you).... praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Names are hard.....I like Biblical names with great meanings and stories behind them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's too cute for words....

    I don't know if he looks like a LUKE, but if you called him that, eventually that's what he would look like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked right at him and thought Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose it would be cheesey to call him "Loved"... but that's what comes to my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jonathan: Meaning God has given,Davids best friend. Because he will be one who loves deeply and is loyal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a tough decision! Praying that our Father will give you the perfect name. hugs.

    ReplyDelete