Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello Mama and Baba

Ni hao bao bei.

Ni zhen ying jun.

Wo shi ni de ma ma.
Wo shi ni de ba ba.

Wo men hui hao hao zhao gu ni.

Wo men fei chang ai ni!

Hello Treasured Child.

You are so handsome.

We are your Mama and Baba.

We will take good care of you.

We love you so much.


Today we got to send pictures to our boy in China.

We received an update that said he was told about us early this year.

HE.KNOWS.ABOUT.US!

He knows we want him and are coming to get him.

Since we have received our I800A, the orphanage director
has requested pictures of our family.


I sent the picture at the top of the blog and the one of Bob and I.

I would love to see his little face when he looks at his new family.
I hope he doesn't faint when he sees the crowd.
Just kidding.

Hopefully, our dossier will go to China next week.
Waiting on one last document.

Lesson learned.

Patience is definitely a virtue.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! He knows about you guys! I didn't know that he knew!

    Please let us know if you want to send him anything. I can put together make a box of treats and mail it to him from within China. (so cheap)

    If you want to write him a letter, just let me know. We can translate it for you & mail it locally (using your return address). We are happy to serve. Just let us know what you'd like to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really special. Our son didn't know about us until he met us, from what I can tell.

    Good luck with that last piece of paperwork.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete