Monday, May 16, 2011

Adoption Pregnancy

My three year old asked me when my baby was coming out?

My pants don't fit.

Where did that extra 10 pounds come from?

Could it be that I had three babies in three years?

Figuratively.

March 2008 August 2008
January 2010
Three babes doesn't leave much time for anything else.

Or could it be that


I am pregnant again?

This pregnancy has been very intense.

Chocolate worthy.

Late night nachos.

Lots of cravings.

Or maybe

Middle...Age...Is...Here.

After 40 something years of an incredible metabolism,

the party is over.

I am going to have to EXERCISE on purpose.

Groan.

Maybe after the "baby" comes.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I can so relate! I've been wondering why I've been gaining weight. It's because I'm pregnant again. :)

    I discovered your blog through Jean's (There's No Place Like Home) and I'm going to enjoy watching you bring your son home as I work to bring mine home.

    It's great you're DTC. I'm close too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE reading your blog. It is so natural for these children to be yours. I think you are amazing. I am in the process of attempting to adopt, but I'm kinda feeling lost and scared. Reading your blog gives me strength and courage.

    I'm sure once the Home Study and Training is done... I will feel a little less stressed. I know there are angels waiting, and they are worth all the stress :)

    ReplyDelete