Monday we had two allergy doctor appointments and an audiology appointment. Between the two was Lindsey and her cows so we stopped in for a visit. Joshua had not seen the dairy barn yet so it was fun to introduce him to the black and white girls.
Lindsey LOVES her siblings, this is true.
But get her around cows and she is H.A.P.P.Y!!!
What a difference a year makes.
Micah has decided that maybe he doesn't hate cows!
She got the cow to perform and show us that lovely tongue!
I'm thinking, "Do we have baby wipes in the car?"
Joshua took it all in and was appropriately cautious.
Although he really wanted to try.....
If cows could talk, she would say.......
"What a bunch of dumb people looking at cows."
Erik admitted he thought he was going to get kicked.
See him hugging the wall?
Lindsey: "Erik, these are COWS, not horses."
Enough said.
Okay ladies. Do your thing.
Eat, sleep, and make milk.
I think I have said before that my greatest large family challenge is keeping everyone in shoes. Trey informed me a few weeks ago that his sneakers had air conditioning built right in and Micah's toes were practically curled up. So we added a stop and got Trey and Micah new sneakers.However, another little boy thought HE should have new sneakers too. But HE didn't need new sneakers. He went from 0-90 showing his level of frustration. The entire department store knew we were there as we made our way to the front of the store. I asked Erik and Erika to take him out to the car where he could recover in private while I paid for the shoes. Oh boy! We are still in transition....
On the way home, we stopped at a playground to blow off some steam and let the crying one have some time to calm down.
My kids are so fun. They invented teeter totter X 3.
I laughed so hard I cried.
And then I laughed even harder.
Somebody told Cora her shirt was gaping and
she proceed to try to remedy that.
While she was riding the bucking bronco teeter totter.
Trey had a great time stranding Micah.
Happy boys!
After three doctor's appointments, two pairs of sneakers, and 1 tantrum, along with a fast food lunch, we called it a day and headed home. We had fun together and that is all that mattered!






so sweet! we have missed our friends....
ReplyDeleteLOVE Cora on the seesaws. So fun!
ReplyDelete