While the big kids are inside at karate....
doing fun stuff like this.....
and amazing feats....
learning instructive fighting techniques.....
We hang out in the van using passive solar energy. Usually it is so hot, the boys strip down to their shirtsleeves. Today they had the little camera and it is fun to see the world through their eyes.
They love to take pictures.
Even a four year old gets lucky sometimes.
See the reflection? That is so cool!
Micah refused anything resembling a pacifier but is now making up for lost time. He has chewed through four sets of headphone wires and occasionally works on Trey's nebulizer cord.
The ONLY time we use the portable DVD player is when we are parked. No ipods, headphones, or screens are allowed in a moving vehicle. Call me old fashioned but I prefer that my kids argue talk to each other and learn how to get along in the car.
Micah gets bored and usually keeps me company in the front seat.
In case you were worried, the pill bottle is empty. I don't let my kids play with drugs but I brought the empty bottle so I would remember to stop at the store to get the refill. That's what is takes after a certain age you know.....visual reminders.Ninety minutes go by in a flash. Sometimes we read books, draw, pick up trash in the car, eat, or get into the girl's stuff in the way back. And then there are the potty runs, but that was the picture of the day so stay tuned!



That's a cute dashboard decoration you have there. :) Sometimes we play "I spy" when we have to wait in the car, or see how many times we can sing the "now I know my abc's" song. We sing it fast---we sing it slow----we sing it high----we sing it low. You get the idea. :)
ReplyDeleteCool:)
ReplyDeleteAwesome.....that looks like our dentist and doctor visits :) times a few more....he he he.....
ReplyDeleteOH and our Elizabeth chews on ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING and she used a paci? OYE!!! I have lost track how much stuff she has eaten :(
TAG YOU ARE IT!!!! :) go check out my blog arethesekidsallyours.blgspot.com :)
ReplyDelete