Demented
43 / 365
That is what the girls named this strawberry.
Too good to pass up
at the store especially since they were on sale.
We ate two pounds in
about 2 minutes flat.
Happy Valentine's Day
45 / 365
My honey brought all the girls a rose.
Yummy Green Poop
46 / 365
Tostadas for lunch today.
No salsa to be found so we used guacamole instead.
The boys dubbed it green poop.
47 / 365
You do what you gotta do!
Isn't Technology Grand?
48 / 365
The little boys learn their abc's while the rest of us do school.
Now if I could just get them to stop chewing on the cords!
Her Very Own
49 / 365
At long last, she earned the privilege of picking
out her very own American Girl Doll.
A banner week for Kloey. A few years ago, there was an incident with another doll that was very unkind and malicious. She has worked very hard on her behavior and saved her money. Sometime last summer, I recognized that she was turning a corner. She definitely earned the privilege and is thrilled to have her very own. Yeah, Kloey. I am proud of that girl!

I used to have the Josephina American Girl doll! I loved that doll. I love these pictures! What a fun challenge you embarked on for this year!
ReplyDelete