I don't have a baby this year.
No adoption looming.
What next?
I think there will be quite a bit of moving, lugging, and tugging.
At this new - old house!
Because these cuties are moving in.
For the summer.
People keep asking me how I feel about it.
You see, I haven't lived near my parents since I left for college.
And that's more than 25 years.
We've seen each other once or twice a year.
Taken vacations together.
Talked on the phone and emailed,
after that was invented.
But living in the same town?
I couldn't be happier!!!
In the spirit of family, I get to help paint the kitchen.
Making progress,
Brought the girls to "help".
They kept me company and definitely
didn't let me loose track of time.
Grandma, Kloey wants you to know that it took her
exactly one hour to vacuum your whole house.
What fun we will have this summer because
there are big plans for the playhouse.
A yard and gardens to romp in.
We expect to have lots of family good times!
In the backyard.
The adventure begins.
And I'm thrilled.




How exciting!!! I bet the kids are gonna LOVE having Grandpa and Grandma close by. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! So happy for your family!
ReplyDelete