Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Random Life

I've had a few heavy posts this week. 
Time to throw in the randomness of life in these parts.
Practicing the piano gets tricky when the cat wants to get in on the action.
Watch out if you leave water sitting around.
You know you are a blogger when your kids drag 
you to the bathroom to take a picture of this.
My brother went to Chinese New Year and 
brought us this cool fruit from the market.
Joshua was delighted and excitedly dug in.
Thanks, Uncle Marc.
This man gets down and plays a mean game of whatever is on the menu.
With whoever needs him!
 February mud?
 They were rolling in it.
And having a grand old time!
Miss R came this weekend for her visit.
We all love our time together.
She is all "TWO."
When I come across scenes like this, I bolt for my camera. 
I want to remember the good times. 
These sibs.
This love.

3 comments: