Actually, I haven't made breakfast for years, at least not very often.
Everyone has their specialty.
Erik makes tremendous French toast, banana smoothies, and muffins.
Erika can put pancakes up like there's no tomorrow.
Kloey pours a mean box of cereal.
This morning Cora graced us with her cheese omelets.
The owner of the small pink finger was proud to show momma.
Matching.
Speaking of big sisters, here was Cora's statement about the adoption.
"I feel good about the adoption. I am excited for a child to have a home and am excited to have another sibling. I want that child to feel good like I felt good when I was adopted. I like rice and and am happy that we will eat that more often when we have a child from China."
Don't you just love her?
Trey tells everyone that the boy in the picture on the fridge doesn't have a mother.
Amazingly astute for a three year old.
I admire my adopted kids for the depth of understanding that they possess.
They are the best thing that could have happened to each other.
And to me.
WAHOO the HS is done!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that perspective. Our children think the same way :)