Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Every Mother's Dream

Words I thought I would never hear.

My son ASKED me to cut his hair.

Let's be clear.

It's either ask Mom or shell out your own $20 bucks.

I have learned enough to pick my battles.

After all, there's more of them and only one of me.

So the hair was long, really long.

Kinda cute, kinda curly.
A snip snip here and a little cutting there.

A trim he got.

Not too bad for an amateur.


Slightly more presentable.

And he liked it.

Dodged the bullet.

2 comments:

  1. Handsome young man, Jerrod is! I have to say I was kind of groovin' on the long hair and hat - liked the look in the cast photos. Good job Jennifer. Bill won't let me near his scalp with the trimmer (no guard) - can't say that I blame him.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was tempted to slip and cause a ruckus but he has "Anne Frank" in April and he does need longer hair for that.

    ReplyDelete