Friday, March 11, 2011

Where Did That Come From

I am weepy.


Where did that come from.

I am not an overly emotional person.

Sure, I have a good cry every once in awhile.

But I like an orderly, controlled, even keel life.

Who doesn't?

I can only guess that my heart is with our "baby" in China.

An interesting point that our social worker made is that we have never "gone after" a child.

Her words.

We have adopted five children but they came to us providentially. We never had to advocate for ourselves, the child, the process to any large extent.

Maybe it was the update and medical report we got on Monday...

making his special needs more real, each moment of his life incredibly precious.
Waiting is not my forte.

I am a get-it-done-now kind of gal.

The adoption process is a challenge for me.

Thanking God that all things work for His Glory.

Isaiah 55:8-9

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the LORD.

“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment