Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is It Here Yet?

I sent her out to check the mail at 9:44.
She came back empty handed.
I sent her out again at 10:44.
I get a kick out of these driveway pictures
because they all show the house that we used to live in.
Yes, we moved across the street.
She is walking really slow.
I shout, "Is there a big white package?"
Looks like there is.
It came!!!
The home study arrived.
And then they went,
to the Secretary of State,
and to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
I was nervous, taking all of it to the post office.
I checked, double checked, and triple checked.
As I drove away, I wondered if I had put stuff in the right envelopes.
Gone now.
Feels good to have everything on its way and out of my hands.
Praying for favor.
Really happening.
Oh my goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment