Sunday, August 14, 2011

China Calling

While we were away from home. I borrowed a funky cell phone modem thing from my friend and checked my mail on Friday night at 10:30pm. Because I have learned that all things China happen around the clock, I brought my laptop just in case. I had convinced myself that nothing was going to happen until next week so I was surprised (like shrieking) to find THE E-MAIL stating that we have:

"T"
"A"
Travel Approval from China.

Here are the willing participants, side view T.
Side view A.
One of the scenarios had us leaving THIS week.

Oh my.

Can you believe it?

We are going to China.

To meet our son.


I wonder every day what he is thinking.


About us.
What do you suppose his laugh sounds like?
I'm hoping he is going to give us a great big smile when we meet,

in TWO (EEK) WEEKS.

7 comments:

  1. T.A. =
    TRULY AWESOME!
    TOTALLY AMAZING!
    TO ASIA!
    I should be able to think of more but it's past my bedtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and wishing it was me too. Can't wait to see that adorable boy in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! So excited!! This is just wonderful news!!! So happy for you. Praying for safe travels and a warm welcome from your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Dog! Still waiting.

    By the way, what size clothes do your boys wear? I cleaned out Aidan's closet and some things have never been worn, have sizes 6-8. If you want any, just send an email to me and I'll ship a box to you.

    Enjoy your good news and the absolute craziness of the next couple of weeks!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! Congratulations! Get packed, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so incredibly excited for you. He looks like he will be such a great addition to your family. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yahoo!! I am so excited to have that cutie get home!
    Love the blog,

    Kelly d

    ReplyDelete