Ok.
Yeah! We have a Consulate Appointment.
September 7th, 2011.
Good, right?
Not quite.
Monkey Wrench. Warfare. Whateveryouwannacallit.
Our province has a very pregnant registrar for adoptions.
She is going on maternity leave on the 28th.
We were supposed to register our adoption on the 29th.
There is no substitute.
Office closed.
No adoptions.
Please pray that God will make a way.
As my Dad said this morning, "It looks like we are working on God's time."
And I know that is best.
Even if I just want to cry.
Praying that God will move mightily on Joshua's behalf!!!
ReplyDeleteOh no. I am so very sorry to hear this. When do they think you might be able to travel?
ReplyDeletePRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying for Joshua, praying for a MIRACLE FOR HIM AND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!! I just hope this can happen as quickly as possible.
ReplyDeleteThat is China for you. Hope it works out.
ReplyDeleteRuby
PS-Not trying to get you down, but we got Aidan's referral on June 8 and could not travel until October 10 for him-had to wait for pre-Olympics shutdown, Olympics, paralympics, and then national holidays. I didn't like waiting, but always felt that it was better that it worked out that way. All in His time, you know?
ReplyDeleteRuby