I think we have a "ham" on our hands. The best part was that I didn't know he had taken these and when I loaded the pictures on my computer, I got a good giggle.
Congrats on your newest addition! I found your blog through our yahoo group. It brings back some special treasured memories. We were in those same places last year and loved our time there and God blessed it abundantly as we brought home our daughter. Hangzhou is such a lovely place. Enjoy your time there and your new son!
Congrats on your newest addition! I found your blog through our yahoo group. It brings back some special treasured memories. We were in those same places last year and loved our time there and God blessed it abundantly as we brought home our daughter. Hangzhou is such a lovely place. Enjoy your time there and your new son!
ReplyDeleteHe is just too cute and way too smart!!
ReplyDelete