Tuesday, August 2, 2011

More Than a Picture

Joshua receiving our gifts.

He looks pleased.

If you listen close at the beginning, you can hear them say his Chinese name, "Fan Kang".

I cannot wait for that first hug.

Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.


7 comments:

  1. I love how he reaches back to grab his photos and how he carefully places his quilt in his lap. He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Question: How did you get the video to upload on the blog? I can't download our video or anything, I can watch it, but I can't save it anywhere to repost it. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I almost e-mailed you to ask the same thing. Some of it was happy clicking on anything I could find. I finally found a way to download it. Then I loaded it onto youtube and then embedded it here. Probably an easier way but after an hour I tried what I knew. I will email you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had quite a time too. What I did was start a new account with Flipshare. Once I had that, I could download it to my computer. Once I downloaded it to my computer, I was able to insert it into a blog post, just as you would a picture. You just push the video button. I hope that helps! Aren't our videos soooo soooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet! Just love that big smile on his face.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete