Mama and Joshua.
Feeding the ducks and the coy fish.
I meant Koi fish.
What a delight! He LOVED watching to see who would get each crumb.
We stopped for a bit to watch some musicians in the park. I like the sound the one on the left makes. Viv told me the name but I'm afraid my Chinese retention is limited unless it applies to bodily functions like potty and hunger.
After the park, we got some ice cream and Popsicles. Joshua was shutting down and seemed sad so we tried to perk him up by going shopping.
Why is this boy holding his nose?
We are in the fish department. He made it very clear with gestures and noises that he did not like the smell. I didn't need any Chinese to know he was saying, "Get me out of here." It was super hard not to laugh, okay we did.
We have not actually gone here......yet. Oh, gag me. But the photo op was too good to pass up.
Tomorrow we leave Hangzhou at 8:30 and head to the airport for our flight to Guangzhou.
I will never be the same again for having been here.
I think China does such a great job with their parks. You can be in a huge bustling city and then a pocket is set apart for a fantastic park. I love it!
ReplyDelete